We are looking for employers who may be thinking about increasing their trainee headcount or considering an alternative training route for their existing employees.This brand new joint qualification allows trainees to earn an MSc in Applied Accounting from CIT and the CPA Ireland Qualification at the same time.
Over the 3 years, each student will be in working in a full-time trainee role completing their 3 years training. In Year 1 and 2 students will be in CIT participating in classroom-based learning two evenings per week and will complete a dissertation. In Year 3, students will satisfy their final year of the 3 year training requirement.
Benefits to the Employer:
Students will study their final P2 CPA Subjects & Master Modules:
- Access to top class graduates with no recruitment agency fees involved.
- Hire trainees that will drive your business forward as they gain extensive knowledge in the areas of machine learning and data analytics.
- Improve employee retention by giving your current staff the opportunity to accelerate their careers.
- Advanced Corporate Reporting (CPA Professional 2 exam)
- Strategy and Leadership (CPA Professional 2 exam)
- Communications and Professional Development (CIT MSc Applied Accounting)
- Strategic Corporate Finance (CIT MSc Applied Accounting)
- Audit Practice and Assurance (CPA Professional 2 exam)
- Advanced Taxation (CPA Professional 2 exam)
- Research Methods (CIT MSc Applied Accounting)
- Business Analytics & Strategy (CIT MSc Applied Accounting)
- Accounting Inquiry, Research Dissertation (CIT MSc Applied Accounting)
- Work Based Learning (CIT MSc Applied Accounting & CPA Ireland
This programme is for candidates who are exempt from or completed CPA Ireland’s Formation 1, Formation 2 and Professional 1 exam stages.