Capita Customer Solutions
Capita Customer Solutions is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their team
We have a strong commitment to our staff in providing a positive working environment and supporting them in furthering their career.
We promote a culture of flexibility and fun in a genuinely great place to work. Our innovative culture means everyone, at every level, in every team, is encouraged to have creative ideas; to express them and to share them. Our teams pull together and demonstrate great flexibility with everyone having clear objectives and goals.
*Excellent reward structure*
*Employee Recognition Programme*
*First class training and ongoing support for all employees*
*Maternity & Paternity Leave*
*Excellent career progression opportunities*
*Fun & Flexible place to work*
*Social Club & Wellbeing Group*
Title: Accounts Assistant
Job Area: Finance
Reporting to: Finance Manager
You will be a newly or part qualified financial accountant or accounts technician with 4+years’ experience. You have experience in medium to large size companies. You will be experienced in month end journal preparation and processing with tight deadlines.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts to tight deadlines for group entities.
• Bank Reconciliations
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• Review of monthly creditor reconciliations
• Develop knowledge of the business to support and work with all areas of the business, AP,AR & GL
• Provide relevant monthly GL analysis and reports
• Assist with interim and year end audits
• Ad hoc reporting
• Other duties as may be agreed from time to time
• Newly or part Qualified Financial Accountant or Accounts Technician 4+ years PQE.
• Experienced in month end accounts preparation to tight deadlines.
• Experienced in managing the main accounts activities of a PLC.
• Team player with strong analytical, finance and accounting skills.
• Commercially oriented with good communication skills.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Excel- advanced level experience essential
• Attention to detail & ability to prioritise
• SAP experience an advantage but not essential
Please apply with CV to Jacinta.email@example.com