Accounts Receivable Administrator (6 Months Part Time) - Capita
Capita Customer Solutions in Clonakilty are looking for an Accounts receivable Administrator to join their team for 6 months
We have a strong commitment to our staff in providing a positive working environment and supporting them in furthering their career. Our innovative culture means everyone, at every level, in every team, is encouraged to have creative ideas; to express them and to share them. Our teams pull together and demonstrate great flexibility with everyone having clear objectives and goals.
Together with your remuneration package, we also give you 22 days holiday, company matched pension scheme (after 6 months) and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
Accounts Receivable Administrator – 6 Month Contract – Part Time – Clonakilty
Contract: 6 Month Terms: Monday to Friday 9am-1pm Location: Clonakilty
You will be experienced in accounts receivable working with tight deadlines. You have strong analytical skills and strong customer skills.
• Payment postings and allocations to customer accounts.
• Processing Direct Debit Mandate’s and associated paperwork.
• Distribution of weekly invoice pack.
• To manage and control the releasing or orders to specific guidelines.
• Liaising with client
• Liaising with customers.
• Develop knowledge of the business to support all areas of the business.
• Preparation of documentation for New accounts and DD mandates
• Ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner to ensure all processes are complete and accurate in SAP
• Improving and implementing process improvements
• Training new & existing staff
• Maintain training manuals
• Other duties as may be agreed from time to time
Experience and Attributes Required:
• Previous Accounts Receivable experience desirable
• Strong Excel skills
• SAP system experience would be a plus but not critical
• Experience of working in a team environment.
• Proactive attitude – must have ability to take initiative to get the job done
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Self-motivated with good organizational skills
Apply with CV to email@example.com