This is a permanent role and will be based in the Blackrock office. This may suit candidates living in South Co Dublin or North Wicklow.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments.
- Perform work in accordance with audit and assignment procedures.
- Ensure all areas of the work are completed with any exceptions to this being agreed with the manager.
- Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo (including identification of control weaknesses or areas of improvement) for review by manager.
- Understand and appreciate key commercial aspects of the client’s business.
- Identify and discuss with manager issues/problems and agree and complete appropriate actions.
- Establish relationship with key contacts.
- Assist with the training of junior staff.
- Plan, assign, monitor and review work of junior staff.
- Provide regular progress reports to the manager.
- Be able to work on several different assignments at one time.
- CPA/ACCA/ACA qualified.
- Demonstrable audit and accounting experience gained within a professional services firm.
- Technically capable audit & accounts adviser who is able to assist in complex client work.
- Good working knowledge of account and auditing standards.
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise with clients, directors, staff and other professionals.
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Previous experience of using accounting and auditing software advantageous but not essential.
Apply for this position with CV to email@example.com