CPA Trainee Accountant
Kirk & Associates
Kirk & Associates specialise in the provision of accounting, auditing, taxation and business advisory services to medium and large clients from a wide variety of business sectors.We offer our accounting graduates a broad based training with significant exposure to all areas of the business. We will offer the successful applicant a wide spread of experience in accounts preparation, audit assignments, audit exempt assignments, personal and corporate taxation, company secretarial compliance and business advisory services.
Who we’re looking for
- Be interested in pursuing a career as an accountant and auditor.
- Excellent academic record.
- Enthusiastic with an ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn
What we offer
- Enthusiastic and hard-working graduate with good communication skills who want to qualify as a CPA Accountant and auditor in a progressive firm which provides a broad range of experience.
- Candidate should be degree qualified, preferably in a business discipline.
The role will entail
- A competitive remuneration package.
- All course and examination fees paid.
- Paid study leave in line with industry guidelines.
- The firm understands that achieving examination success is the main goal of our trainee accountants, and we have developed support structures to ensure our high pass rates are maintained.
- Opportunity to work closely with a varied client base comprising both companies and individuals across a wide range of sizes and industries.
- Opportunities to work across all of our service lines, from audit to taxation to consulting.
- High level of interaction with clients from the start of your contract.
- Hands-on’ partner team who have day-to-day contact with all staff.
- Internal training and exam coaching provided by senior staff.
- Support for staff who wish to go on and study for additional qualifications, e.g. with the Irish Taxation Institute.
- Preparing statutory financial statements.
- Completing audits.
- Compiling management accounts and other management reporting.
- Preparing corporation Tax, VAT, RCT and Income Tax returns.
- Running outsourced payroll.
- Assisting clients with business plans and financial projections.
- Liaising with banks, legals and other professional advisers.
- Assisting with Corporate Finance work.
- Managing client Company Secretarial requirements.
- Ad-hoc advisory.
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in applying.
Closing date 5pm, Friday 10th July 2020.