CPA Trainee Accountant- Accenture
Accenture are currently seeking s CPA Trainee Accountants to work in their global finance team.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Month end preparation and review of various types of journals to ensure US GAAP compliant and working with local CFM to understand business events.
- Involved in the preparation of the P&L Dashboard and Balance Sheet report for the UKI Finance Director on a monthly basis.
- Perform monthly internal controls in compliance with Sarbox
- Quarter End reporting to Global – balance sheet deliverables.
- Account reconciliations and analysis for both US and UK GAAP compliant accounts.
- Preparation of supporting schedules and working papers for Statutory Audit
- Provide accounting support to the Team Lead/Manager including responses to ad hoc requests
- Involvement in setting up and improving on accounting processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Accenture's business.
- Become a point of contract for the UKI Finance community.
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
- Ability to multi task and provide cross team support as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Thorough knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification required.
- Experience of Accounting Systems with knowledge of SAP being an advantage.
- Analytical and computer skills in MS Office, strong Excel as definite advantage.
- Positive attitude and flexibility.
- Interest in working in a multi-national business environment.
- Customer focused.
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards.
- Strong team working skills.
- Strong time mgt., organisational skills.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org