CPA Trainee - Leading Practice Ennis
Do you have a solid motivation for progressing your accountancy career?
A leading practice in Ennis Co.Clare is looking for an ambitious candidate who has a strong desire to begin the CPA Qualifiaction and embark on their three years training.
The role offers full in-house training with plenty of assistance and supervision provided while you work on gaining valuable experience across various thematic areas of accounting. In addition, the practice will support you in gaining the knowledge required to progress your career by funding your CPA Ireland professional qualification.
Initial general duties of this role may include tasks such as:
- Support on preparation of month-end accruals
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and management reports
- Providing general accounting and administrative support as applicable
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing accounts for individuals and companies
- Paye/PRSI returns
- Audit work
- Preparation of annual taxation and companies returns.
A good share of the work will be using computer-based software packages therefore you should have a good level of aptitude in IT. You will also be expected to work as part of a team, follow instruction and interact with clients from early on therefore you will have solid transferable skills in communication, teamwork, time management etc.
For more information get in touch the CPA Ireland Careers Team today: email@example.com