Kerry Business Services (KBS) ensures that the business financial processes are efficient and consistent through handling incoming and outgoing invoices for the sites.
The KBS teams based in our Global Technology and Innovation Centre in Naas, Co. Kildare manage general ledger and Consolidation activities for all of Europe. It is an expanding and evolving team which encourages continuous improvement and people development. The team is responsible for completing an efficient and compliant end to end RTR cycle for all stakeholders within Europe. Reporting to the GL Shared Service Controller, you will be an integral part of the EMEA Financial Control team in Ireland, producing key financial information for the business in an accurate and timely manner.
What are skills and experience are we looking for?
· Fully qualified Financial Accountant (CIMA)
· 3+ years’ experience post- training ideally within industry
· Revenue and cost of sales reporting experience
· Strong overhead reporting and analysis skills
· Advanced Excel skills
The Responsibilities of the role:
· Manage the preparation of the monthly management accounts (SAP & Hyperion system), including analysis of accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and other month end processing
·Support SAP Kerryconnect roll-out - significant level of project work to support integration of new sites onto the central supply chain company, and GL reporting centre
· Support in the improvement of processes and practices across company
· Work with AR/AP shared service centre to obtain comfort around balance sheet items in their control
·Post cross regional statutory accounting journals, working closely with tax team
· Perform detailed monthly margin reconciliations
· Work closely with other EMEA sites to aid clean month end close on key balances
· Assist with interim and year end audit, including preparation of year end audit file, liaising with audit team and preparation of year end group reporting
· Assist all company stakeholders with any technical queries which may arise
· Assist in the reporting of Projections/Budgets
Applications to go to Valerie Eagers: email@example.com