Our client operates services on behalf of clients across the EMEA Region and works in partnership with some of the world's best-known brands. Services include food services, property and facility management and retail. Part of a global organisation with an annual turnover in excess of $14bn and more than 270,000 employees.
They have an immediate need for a qualified or part-qualified accountant to support additional work for quarter end.
This is a 2-month daily rate contract on a full-time basis with an immediate start and based in Northern Cross, Co. Dublin.
• Prepare and analyse monthly P&L’s for key accounts (P&L)
• Maintenance of monthly Balance Sheet control reconciliations folder for Finance Manger review.
• Preparation of prepayments and accruals
• Prepare a variety of journal entries, including payroll journals.
• Liaising with operations team to resolve any queries
• Analysis of monthly variances versus budget
• Ad hoc projects/duties assigned by Manager
• Adhere to strict month end timeframe
Please apply with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org