Financial Reporting Accountant
Mainstream Fund Services (Ireland) Limited, located in Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland and is part of the Mainstream Group.One of Australia’s largest locally owned fund administrators, with offices in Australia, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Ireland, Isle of Man, Malta, Singapore and the USA. We have an international client base and a growing reputation as a quality and responsive fund service provider.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team in a rewarding environment that promotes team work, career development and work-life balance.
This role also presents an opportunity to fast track your career with unlimited growth potential and partner with a network of colleagues globally.
We currently have a vacancy for a Financial Reporting Accountant within our Financial Reporting team. This role will include, but is not limited to:
- Preparation of management accounts and annual financial statements for a variety of investment funds in accordance with UK GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS
- Ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Liaising with auditors and responding to their queries in a comprehensive and timely manner
- Preparation of Central Bank of Ireland regulatory returns including monthly and quarterly CBI returns as well as preparation of the Fund Annual Returns for Cayman Funds on an annual basis.
- Preparation of Administrators reports for presentation at board meetings
- Assist with ad hoc project requirements
The salary for this role is competitive, depending on experience, with benefits such as a pension fund and health insurance.
Our Irish office is located in Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland; a short walk from Blackrock DART station.
- Newly Qualified or Finalist Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- 3+years auditing experience
- Financial statements preparation experience
- Valid work permit essential enabling applicant to work in the Republic of Ireland
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment with excellent organisational and communication skills
- Track record of working in line with timetables and meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently.
- Highly numerical individual with strong analytical and excel skills
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to take ownership of designated tasks
- Reliable and dependable
- A desire to gain funds industry experience and career progression
Contact Please submit your CV by email to Barbara Purcell at the email below:
It should be noted that the above job specification may be amended and additional duties added from time to time.