Part Qualified Accountant
James Dillane & Associates
James Dillane & Associates are looking for a professional part qualified individual with a strong work ethic and practical experience in financial statements preparation and practice management.
The role will provide an ideal opportunity to grow within the business and add to your existing knowledge with hands on, practical experience across a wide range of accounting and tax areas.
The position offers excellent career progression prospects for the suitable candidate within the practice.
- Preparation of financial statements for limited companies and sole traders.
- Auditing and assurances services for limited companies.
- Audit and assurance services for accountancy practices with non-audit certificate.
- Audit exempt services for limited companies.
- Meeting and consultations with clients.
- Preparation of tax returns across all tax heads.
- Company secretarial.
- Preparing and filing of Revenue Returns.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a practice environment is preferable.
- Studying towards ACA / ACCA / CPA (a minimum of 2.1 degree)
- Enthusiastic and hardworking individual committed to working in a busy office environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel.
- Motivated team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience with SAGE Accounts Production & Payroll software an advantage.
Please apply below with cover letter and CV