Ifac is building for the future. We are now seeking a Payroll Technician to join our Payroll Services Department based in our new offices in Kilkenny.
We take pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement. We offer excellent remuneration packages with flexible working hours and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
- Responsible for processing of weekly and monthly payrolls for clients.
- Calculating and entering of all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, deductions, allowances etc.
- Liaising with clients regarding payroll issues.
- Generating payslips, reports and checking balances and dispatch to clients.
- P45, P30 filing via ROS (new employees and leavers).
- Strict adherence to timetables for payments.
- Tax Filing and administration (P30 and P35 Filing via ROS).
The successful candidate will work within a team in busy payroll department and be responsible for end to end payroll processing of their own portfolio of clients. You will have;
- 1 -3 years’ experience in payroll.
- Technical knowledge of statutory payroll legislation.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Must be motivated and professional with excellent communication skills.
- Our ideal candidate will have a 3rd level qualification.
Visit our website www.ifac.ie to find out more about us and what we do.
Apply in confidence with full CV quoting PT/KILKENNY to:
Head of HR ifac,
Old Naas Road,
Dublin 12 N2X3