Qualified Accountant - KBG
KBG Accountants, the biggest Accountancy firm outside of the cities have a vacancy for the above position.
KBG Accountants, the biggest Accountancy firm outside of the cities have a vacancy for the above position. The successful candidate will need to be a qualified, experienced and organised Accountant who has experience in working in an Accountancy practice.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:-
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients, to include sole traders, limited companies and partnerships operating in a diverse range of business activities.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other reports.
- Providing financial information and advice.
- Compiling and analysing account information.
- Capacity to manage a team while adhering to strict reporting guidelines.
- Reporting directly to one of the firms partners.
Applicants should have:
- A professional qualification from one of the registered accountancy bodies.
- Post qualification experience in a small to medium sized general accountancy practice would be a distinct advantage.
- Should be familiar with all corporate and personal taxes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and also to delegate as required.
Applications, together with CV to be e-mailed to email@example.com on or before close of business Friday 19th April 2019.
Office address: KBG Accountants, 18 Railway Road, Cavan