Senior Audit Manager/SME Specialist
Ifac is building for the future. We are now recruiting an experienced Senior Audit Manager to join our specialist SME team. Based in our new offices in Kilkenny City.You will be part of a dynamic and vibrant team focused on delivering planned, efficient, and value building audit assignments and special projects for a range of clients in the SME sector.
Working closely with our specialist Food & Agribusiness, Financial Planning, and Tax teams, you will help fast scaling SMEs build best practice internal controls, business modeling, and financial structures. You will be a reliable source of sound advice and a problem solver with a growth mindset.
Our Senior Audit Manager position is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in Audit Practice while working with some of Ireland's best young companies. The successful candidate can expect significant career advancement in a fast-growing and ambitious professional service firm.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Senior Audit Manager with a minimum of five years of experience in a professional audit practice environment.
• Be intelligent and energetic with the highest standard of integrity.
• Operate with autonomy at a Senior Audit Manager level.
• Lead our audit team in planning, managing, and executing cohesive, efficient audit assignments.
• Participate in special projects to support the development, financing, and growth plan execution of an exciting range of companies, including fast scaling businesses in the food tech and ag-tech space.
• Be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients.
You are ambitious and driven, with excellent communication skills. You will have:
• An CPA/ACCA/ACA qualification.
• Strong technical skills and attention to detail.
• Experience in both a "Big 4" and a medium-sized practice environment.
• Client facing experience and a belief in excellent customer service.
• The ability to motivate and manage teams operating under deadlines.
• The commercial awareness to help promote our audit service with our marketing and business development team's assistance.
Our Senior Audit Manager's package will include; market-leading salary, performance-related bonus, professional subscriptions, mobile phone, CPD allowance, blended WFH, significant career advancement opportunities, and continuous training and development.
Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s market-leading farming, food, and agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Ten Accountancy Firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Apply in confidence with full CV quoting reference Senior Audit Manager/KILKENNY
Una Burgess, Head of HR , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org