We are looking for ambitious and driven high-achievers seeking a new challenge in a progressive and forward-thinking firm.BCA is a large multi discipline practice operating in Tullamore and Dublin. We require additional staff to fulfil our growth strategy and increasing demand in our tax department. The successful applicant will be located in our Tullamore office and you will be joining a highly skilled and ambitious tax team headed by a full time tax partner. You will be working on your own initiative which will help you develop your career on a practical basis.
· Assist with Corporate and Income Tax compliance requirements of a broad portfolio of SME corporate and personal clients
· Meeting with clients
· Reporting directly to the senior tax manager and partners
· Researching and identifying tax planning issues and opportunities for clients
· Preparation and filing of tax returns in relation to corporation tax and income tax.
· Advisory and compliance matters relating to VAT, PAYE/PRSI, Capital Gains Tax, CAT, Stamp Duty, etc
· Pursuing AITI or other tax qualification
· At least one year tax and or tax accounting experience
· Strong interpersonal skills and commercially minded
· Familiar with Irish tax system, it’s workings and tax software
Financial Study Assistance and Study Leave
In addition to a competitive package, this position offers opportunities for progression, challenging projects, and learning and development in a vibrant and learning environment. BCA will give you the challenge and support you need to develop and shape your own career according to your strengths and skills
Apply with CV to MichaelKinsella@bca.ie