Ifac is building for the future. Growing our tax service offering is a key part of our development plan. Join a busy vibrant team at a time of major organisational change, growth and rebranding.The tax department is a team within the firm developing and implementing tax solutions for clients.
What We Offer
In addition to competitive salaries and performance related bonuses and profit share, we offer our Flexible Working arrangements
, subscriptions and CPD allowances and ongoing training and support. Free Parking
We are seeking a Tax Senior
to join our growing National Tax Department. You will be based in our Athenry office
, with travel when required. You will work closely with the office Partner on developing Tax opportunities.
The role will involve;
- Building a rapport with clients and developing a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations.
- Participating in business development activities and contributing to sales pitches, for own team as well as the wider firm.
- Providing intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues, both reactively and proactively, and presenting solutions to complex technical issues within the agri-food sector.
- Writing high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents.
- Planning and performing tax consultancy assignments on a day to day basis.
- Working effectively with all members of the team, building the confidence and respect of subordinates.
You will have:
- CTA qualified with a minimum 3-4 years’ experience of working in a large tax department.
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to identify opportunities for clients.
- Attention to detail with strong time-management skills and the ability to manage compliance process and compliance staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills, people development and communication skills.
- The ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team.
- The ability to work on your own initiative to tight deadlines.
- Innovative, solution driven approach to Tax.
Aplly in confidence with full CV quaoting reference TAXSENIOR/ATHENRY to email@example.com