CPA Ireland is delighted to once again support the Irish Accountancy Awards.
There is just under one week left to enter the Irish accountancy awards, the deadline of Thursday February 28th 2019 is fast approaching.
The awards seek entries from firms and individuals who have provided the highest quality of service and who can demonstrate they have added significant value and competitive advantage to their client organisations.
To talk to a member of the organising team and organise an entries consultation including advice on entry strategy and category suitability for potential submissions, please contact Lauren on 01 531 3834, email email@example.com or visit https://www.accountancyawards.ie
The Irish Accountancy Awards 2019 will take place on Thursday 16th May 2019 at The Round Room at The Mansion House, Dublin 2.
Irish Accountancy Awards 2019 categories include:
• Large Practice of the Year
• Medium Practice of the Year
• Small Practice of the Year
• Start-up Practice of the Year
• Finance Team of the Year
• Tax Team of the Year
• Advisory Team of the Year
• Finance Director of the Year
• Employer of the Year
• Accountant of the Year – Practice
• Accountant of the Year – Industry
• Young Accountant of the Year – Practice
• Young Accountant of the Year – Industry
• Part-Qualified Accountant of the Year
• Best Use of Technology in Accountancy & Finance
• CSR Initiative of the Year
• Excellence in Sustainability
• Excellence in Education & Training
Please click here
to download the Irish Accountancy Awards 2019 entry guide or call 01 4070595.