The CPD schedule for September includes an exploration of the ethical standards for auditors and guidance on the audit of regulated and other entities. The Success Skills Series will also start again with a wide range of topics to be covered.
2023 CPD Events:
Exploration of the Ethical Standards for Auditors
In this two hour session, Garret Wynne, will go through the Ethical Standards for Auditors.
Key Event Details:
10am – 12pm
Audit of Regulated and Other Entities
This session will cover:
Key Webinar Details:
- such as Central Bank regulated entities,
- friendly societies,
- industrial and provident societies
10am - 12pm
Success Skills Series
The Success Skills Series will start again in September with topics such as:
- Four Quadrants that drives better performance and engagement
- Giving and receiving meaningful feedback
- Customer Centric Approach – how to exceed your clients’ expectations
- 10 habits of highly successful team meetings
- Change management - Supporting your people during a change
Each of the session will take place online between 10am – 12pm.
For a full list and to book your place, please click here
For the most up to date CPD listing, please make sure to visit the CPA Ireland website - https://portal.cpaireland.ie/showcourses.aspx