There are fees associated with completing the CPA qualification.
- There will be a pro-rate student subscription fee payable on registration. This fee is a proportion of the €130.
- An annual student subscription is issued at the start of each academic year in September.
- There will be a once-off exemption fee. This fee can vary depending on the number of exemptions awarded.
- Exam Fees.
- Educator Fees.
These fees are not payable together. The pro rata student subscription is required upon registration. Your exemption fee can be paid at a later stage; however, it must be paid in full before your first exam sitting. Exam fees are paid in March and July when booking an exam sitting.
Breakdown of Fees:
Pro-Rata Student Subscription Fee: A proportion fee of €130 payable on registration
Annual Student Subscription: €130 each year
Foundation Level – €45 per subject
Professional Level - €60 per subject
Strategic Level - €75 per subject*
*Please note the exemption fee is capped at €455. This is the maximum exemption fee you will pay even if your exemption fee exceeds €455.
Foundation Level - €100 per subject
Professional Level - €125 per subject
Strategic Level - €150 per subject
There will be additional fees for your educators of choice. Students have the choice of which educator to study with:
Griffith College Dublin provides live online lectures (as per their timetables) and access to recorded lectures, study support material, and tutor support. Lectures will commence in September/October for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Munster Technological University Cork
- Foundation Stage - €550 per subject
- Professional Stage - €650 per subject
- Strategic Stage - €670 per subject
provides blended learning with part-time evening lectures and online lectures. The application deadline to register your interest to study with MTU Cork is the 8th of September 2023 for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Professional Stage - €395 per subject
- Strategic Stage - €395 per subject
- Strategic Level - Data Analytics for Finance elective module - €500. The start date of lectures is TBC for the 2023/2024 academic year. CPA students can earn a dual qualification as a CPA and Certified Business Data Analyst. More information is here.
Study Support material for each subject such as past exam papers, sample questions, and solutions, articles, webinars, and more are available to students after registration.