Accounting Technician Ireland students who are currently working full time or on the apprenticeship route can count up one year of this experience towards the minimum 3 years training requirements with CPA Ireland to become qualified, provided they meet the requirements below. The CPA FastTrack Programme can advance your career and allow you to qualify faster with CPA Ireland.
The requirements that will allow you to be part of the FastTrack Programme are and start recording your experience:
- Training can only be logged during the second year of your ATI studies – it must be logged and submitted each quarter through the CPA training platform.
- On completion of the ATI exams, you should register as a CPA Ireland student in the same year.
- Your work needs to be directly supervised by a qualified accountant (they can be a member of CPA/ACCA/ACA/CIMA/Other), who will agree to be your mentor and will sign off your training.
- Your role needs to be sufficiently broad (e.g., at least two of the six training areas, and within each training area, in which you should be carrying out at least two of the specified tasks).
- The six training areas are here. Within each training area, you will see the different tasks.
- You will still need to continue to log your training until advised by the CPA Ireland that their training is complete.
The FastTrack Programme is free to ATI students while they complete their year two ATI exams. Only when you finish your exams and register with CPA as a full-time student, the fees are payable.
Should you wish to receive more information about the CPA FastTrack Programme or wish to register to start recording your training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 014251000 (Press 1).