Fees to CPA Ireland:
Registration Fee: €80, payable on registration.
Annual Student Subscription: €130 each year, issued at the start of each academic year in September.
- Foundation Level – €45 per subject
- Professional Level - €60 per subject
- Strategic Level - €75 per subject*
The exemption fee is capped at €455. This is the maximum exemption fee you will pay even if your exemption fee exceeds €455.
- Foundation Level - €100 per subject
- Professional Level - €125 per subject
- Strategic Level - €150 per subject
When are the fees payable?
- The registration fee is payable when completing the registration form as part of your student registration. You will have 28 days cooling off period after payment is made to request a refund of the €80 registration fee. After 28 days, this fee is non-refundable.
- The exemption fee is not payable on registration. It can be paid at a later stage; however, it must be paid in full before your first exam sitting.
- Exam fees are payable prior to the April and August exam dates.
There will be additional fees for your educator. Students have the choice of which educator to study with:
Griffith College Dublin provides live online lectures (as per their timetables) and access to recorded lectures, study support material, and tutor support.
Munster Technological University Cork
- Foundation Stage - €550 per subject
- Professional Stage - €650 per subject
- Strategic Stage - €670 per subject
provides online learning.
- Professional Stage - €395 per subject
- Strategic Stage - €395 per subject
- Strategic Level - Data Analytics for Finance elective module - €500.
- CPA students can earn a dual qualification as a CPA and Certified Business Data Analyst. More information is here.
CPA Students can avail of a student loan with Capital Credit Union.